Friday, January 29, 2010

Fear of flying

This article from psychologytoday website that is about how to face the fear of flying. Now that the world is more advanced with flying to travel around the world, there seems to be many people, including myself, that have a big fear of flying. I heard that the plane is one of the most safest transportation but, we all have these bad images in our heads about getting into accidents, because our minds are set to believe that plane accidents can lead to death. I personally don't like fly myself because of the fear I have to deal with. This article talks about how to chill out and that it's all in your mind and that you can actually tolerate the fear of flying. The article explains that rather than telling yourself it's not safe, you can say that you want to be safe which can cause you to think on the brighter side.

No comments: