Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreams....


First of all, I really liked Jasmine's group's presentation.
I agree with lots of thing you guys said.
In korean custom, when baby appears in one's dream, it often means that he or she has something  worried or stressed about like in Mike's own example, baby elephant and turtle-
There are lots of things about dreams that can not be answered exactly because we cannot see or interact with other's dreams but own. However it was interesting how we can interpret them in different ways. In my own experience, sometimes when I cry in dreams after I wake up I could tell I really cried by tears on my face. Maybe I had something to worry about or it could just be dream. 

Anyway Good Job you guys-  

1 comment:

Amber said...

This was a great presentation. I found it odd to beleive that we all really dream ever night, we jsut dont always remember it. It makes one wonder how it all occurs.