Sunday, April 27, 2008

On Our Group Projects...

I really liked Jasmine, Raque, and Mike's presentation on Dreams! I have always thought about what my dreams meant, like most people and I always like hearing about the strange things people's brain come up with in their subconscious.

A lot of the time, I have periods of time where I have different types of dream patterns. There will be a long period of time where I never dream, and if I do (rarely), I can barely remember it and lose whatever I had almost instantly when I open my eyes. When I am in a period where I dream frequently, my dreams are very vivid. Most of the time they feel real, and I have all of my senses in them, and usually really confused when I wake up. Also, everytime I dream, I remember my dreams in color, or selective color, even though I know it is proven that we dream in black and white. Another strange thing that happens is that I will have the same dream, or very similar dreams every single night for a shorter period of time. For maybe a week at the most.

Dreams are really weird, and fun to analyze, even if it isn't scientifically correct. But I thought that the group did a nice job presenting, and I thought it was really cool that they kept detailed dream logs, and even included things I never would have thought could effect dreams (which seemed not to, I think was proven) - like what they had for dinner that night before they went to sleep.

I thought it was a really cool and interesting topic, and they did a great job!

No comments: