Monday, January 14, 2013

Eric Chung's First Post

Hi all,

This is my first post/test to make sure that I got my account connected alright to general psychology. So if someone could just post a comment to let me know that everyone can read it would be good.

So I follow and watch a LOT of youtube videos and I enjoy a lot of thought provoking a intelligent ones, and I felt like I should share this one.

PBS Idea Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/pbsideachannel/videos

It provides information in a fun way and I thought people would enjoy it.

I'm just going to post the a video that I commented on a little while ago about space travel and how it could effect you.

Will Space Travel Save Us All?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgA6y4hpEL0

...and my comment was
"Is it possible to think that astronauts in themselves are a select group of people that were chosen to be insightful, deep, and sensitive to these kind of feelings and emotions that they would have felt over-view effect because they were already programmed to be awesome people anyway?
Is it possible that a jerk can go into space and would think nothing of it or take it in a negative way?"

So let me know what you guys think too.

Regards,
Eric Chung

No comments: